Enrolled: 61 Students
Duration: 2 hours
EF Coach Training Self-study Module 1: Executive Functions, Neuroscience & Behaviour
Welcome to the Executive Function Coach training.
In advance of our first live session on executive functions, neuroscience & behaviour.
We ask that you complete the following pre-learning and self study activities. There are 4 pre learning videos with short quizzes followed by 7 tasks.
- Video 1 – How the brain learns and develops
- Video 2 – How basic brain functions explain behaviour
- Video 3 – Executive function skills
- Video 4 – Individual differences
- Task 1 – Getting to know your EF profile
- Task 2 – Definitions of executive function skills
- Task 3 – Flipping your lid / upstairs and downstairs brain
- Task 4 – Research paper by Adele Diamond
- Task 5 – Read the case studies
- Task 6 – The CiM EF Coaching Standards
- Task 7 – Background information
Victoria Bagnall - Victoria, is a pioneer in the field of executive function skills development and passionately believes that applying the latest developments in neuroscience is the key to unlocking the potential to flourish in all aspects of our lives. As a mother of 3 herself, Victoria understands the need for empathy in the home to have happy and harmonious families.