This Webinar was live on the 10th March 2023 at 10.00 – 11.00 am GMT
Who is this course for:
This course is designed for Learning Support Professionals, SENCOs, Tutors and any professional educator or learning facilitator working alongside learners with additional needs.
What prior knowledge is required?
Prior knowledge of executive functions and their associated skills will be expected.
We recommend completing our Introduction to Executive Function Skills short course (40 minutes) before joining this course.
What will I learn?
This course is designed to be very practical in nature and we expect participants to leave with:
- Knowledge of how executive function skills challenges can impact learning
- Knowledge of how these challenges might present themselves in a learning support environment
- A three-step approach to co-designing bespoke strategies for each learner
- The importance of a bottom up approach (including the LSA/TA and the learner)
- Practical strategies to build stronger executive function skills in learning support sessions
All attendees will receive a CPD accredited certificate of attendance.
Where to next?