Winter 2023 Coach Training for Psychologists
Utilise your psychology training and experience to grow your support offerings toolkit, or pivot for a new career.
The training is aimed at registered, experienced psychologists already working with children, young people, or adults. You need to meet the following requirements, and provide evidence of each before you begin the course:
- A psychology degree & national registration pertaining to your country of work
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience practicing as a psychologist.
- Recent safeguarding training certificate
- A copy of DBS certificate (or equivalent police check)
- If you wish to work with children/young people: Evidence of a minimum of three years’ working experience with children and/or young people.
PLEASE NOTE: It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet these requirements BEFORE you book your spot. Please take note of our Terms and Conditions here. If you have questions, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to get started?
Click “Add To Basket” below to start registration process.