Neuroinsight Module – The impact of oestrogen on the brain
Oestrogen is a sex hormone produced by the ovaries. Besides maintaining overall health in women and people who menstruate, oestrogen can also govern brain activity, and has an impact on cognitive skills – and therefore Executive Function skills.
Dr Soracha Cashman, cognitive neuropsychologist, walks us through the science behind oestrogen in the brain in this short but essential neuro-insight module.
- What is the role of oestrogen in the body?
- How does oestrogen work in the brain?
- What happens in the brain when oestrogen peaks and troughs?
- How does oestrogen interact with ADHD?
- How can we best manage our hormonal changes with ADHD?
Ready to get started?
Click “Add To Basket” below to start registration process.