May’s 2023 Resources
£15.00 – £35.00
The May Resource pack contains the following resources:
Neuro-insight Module: The science of sleep
According to Becker (2020), people with ADHD frequently experience sleep disturbances, sleepiness in the daytime, and disruption to their circadian rhythm.
Lack of sleep can play havoc on your EF skills – you’re looking at functioning at half capacity, which can take several nights of decent sleep to top you back up to optimal functioning.
In this neuro-insight module, presented by neuropsychologist Dr Soracha Cashman, you will learn:
- The science behind sleep – why your body needs it, and what happens to your functioning if your sleep is compromised
- Why neurodivergent brains find it harder to fall asleep
- Sleep hygiene, and how to maintain it
- Sleep tips to set new habits
Brain Boost Module: Nurture your EF building blocks
Learn about the 8 building blocks that play a major role in the optimal functioning of our executive function skills. You’ll pick up some practical strategies to make small changes that can lead to big results – a whole mind & body approach!
In this easily digestible short video, we will walk you through the building blocks that feed our executive functions, as well as give away some easy tips to boost each building block so you can live your best life!
The accompanying handout enables you to set up a ready-to-go plan to apply each principle discussed to your life, so you can begin to set yourself up for optimal functioning right away.
After this pre-recorded, self-paced module with Casey Anley, educational psychologist at Connections in Mind, you will know:
- Learn about the 8 building blocks of executive functioning
- Learn about the body’s basic needs to be met before optimal functioning can be reached
- Strategies to work on your own building blocks
- Develop a working plan to create new habits
- How to make your new habits stick!
Toolkit: Healthy Habits
Building on the 8 building blocks of executive functioning, we have compiled a complete toolkit to guide you through practical reflections as well as actions you can take to set up healthy habits that work for you.
The toolkit contains:
- Sleep Tracker worksheet
- Eating Habits Quiz
- Mindful Eating strategy sheet
- Brain Stimulation activities prompts
- De-Stress Action Planner
- Goal-Setting activity worksheet
- Personalised Affirmations guide
- Creating Exercise Goals worksheet
- Create a Fun Activities Jar – a guide
- Set Out Your New Habits – accountability sheet
Purchase a single resource OR the whole resource pack.
Ready to get started?
Click “Add To Basket” below to start registration process.