Masterclass: Understanding & developing your emotions
We can have the best intentions and plans for a really productive work session, and yet procrastination can kick in and derail our plans.
This can result in a sense of overwhelm and stress, as we fall behind on our goals and rush to get things done at the last minute, setting up a cycle of hope and excitement, followed by disappointment and guilt.
In our live Masterclass with cognitive neuropsychologst, Dr Soracha Cashman, you will gain in-depth understanding of:
- Understand the neuroscience behind procrastination
- Learn about your unique motivation profile and how you can leverage it to your advantage
- Gain strategies to tackle those tasks that help you meet deadlines to get you ‘un-stuck’
- Quickly bounce back from failure and setbacks
- Keep your energy levels high throughout the day (naturally).
Ready to get started?
Click “Add To Basket” below to start registration process.