Masterclass – Invest in yourself: An hour of guided self-reflection & practical planning regarding your wellbeing. May 2023
For anyone looking to prioritise their wellbeing in a busy world.
This masterclass will be live on the May 23 1PM BST
We all know that self-care is important, but often life gets in the way and we end up going against any ideas of self-care we may have hoped to have entertained.
In this INTERACTIVE Masterclass, Victoria Bagnall (co-founder of Connections in Mind & EF expert) and Casey Anley (educational psychologist & EF coach) will set the stage for an hour of reflection, sharing, habit exploration & practical strategy development.
We will jump in to explore these Key Takeaways:
- Understanding the importance of well-being & self-care as the building blocks of executive functioning
- Reflection on your building blocks – which are strong, and which could do with some more nurturing
- Thinking practically about how you can improve your well-being
- Creating a self-care menu of loving practices you can turn to when you feel low on energy and/or resources
- Developing a realistic plan to embed new habits in your life
Ready to get started?
Click “Add To Basket” below to start registration process.