Masterclass: How to Make and KEEP Goals and New Year’s Resolutions 2022 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Monday 24th January 8pm (GMT)
During this 60 minute Masterclass with Victoria Bagnall, Co Founder of Connections in Mind and executive function expert you will learn to harness your executive functions, to set meaningful resolutions and then KEEP them, even if you’ve struggled with goal setting in the past.
- To know why goal setting is so important
- To know why it is so difficult to keep going towards a goal.
- To know about intrinsic motivation and the importance of our bigger why.
- To know how to use a technique for working out our bigger why.
- To know how to use our values to make a meaningful smart goal.
- To know how to use WOOP to make sure we make we make a workable plan
Please note: This Masterclass is aimed at those who have a good understanding of executive functions. If you haven’t done so already, we recommend you take our Introduction to Executive Functions course.
Ready to get started?
Click “Add To Basket” below to start registration process.