Masterclass - Changing the narrative around procrastination
Already a full Connected Club Member? You get free access as part of your membership.
Get access to all full membership groups, masterclasses and courses for only £25 a month. Click here to sign up.
We can have the best intentions and plans for a really productive work session, and yet
procrastination can kick in and derail our plans.
This can result in a sense of overwhelm and stress, as we fall behind on our goals and rush to get
things done at the last minute, setting up a cycle of hope and excitement, followed by
disappointment and guilt.
Our Masterclass will investigate the root cause of resistance to tasks by looking into the executive
function ‘task initiation, ‘as well as sharing how to transform unproductive habits into solid ones that
● Understand the neuroscience behind procrastination
● Learn about your unique motivation profile and how you can leverage it to your advantage
● Gain strategies to tackle those tasks that help you meet deadlines to get you ‘un-stuck’
● Quickly bounce back from failure and setbacks
● Keep your energy levels high throughout the day (naturally).
Ready to get started?
Click “Add To Basket” below to start registration process.