Connected Minds Parent Course: A neuroscientific approach to being a parent
Our Connected Minds Parent course offers a neuroscience-based, practical and time efficient solution for parents who want to feel confident in raising their children in today’s world. As parents ourselves we know that every parent experiences upheavals, sleepless nights and behavioural challenges. We can all feel frustrated, powerless, stressed, anxious and guilty, even when we know we are doing our best. Our online Connected Minds Parent course allows you to take the positive steps necessary to connect with your family on a whole new level. To collaborate together with confidence and understanding. And to support each other through life’s inevitable challenges. Children whose parents consistently use the positive parenting techniques that are embedded in our course have fewer behaviour problems, are more resilient, get along better with friends, do better academically and can even have better physical health.
What the course covers:Our six session, self-paced online course covers teaching on brain development, an outline of what the EFs are, what it looks like when they don’t work properly and how to improve them. How parents communicate with their child to teach these skills is crucially important and will be covered in some detail.
Here’s what you will get:
- 24/7 Access – We know you are really busy. So watch any video any time. Stop whenever you need to, then resume when you can.
- Handouts & Worksheets – Sometimes it’s nice to have reminders. Video lessons include quick tip sheets you can print out and post on your fridge.
- Research Based – For higher results, your advice isn’t based on opinions. All content is from the latest neuroscience in executive functions.
- Expert Instruction – Your Parenting Expert, Imogen is a parent herself, has a master’s in psychology and is an expert in executive functions.
- On the Go Learning – No time to sit still? Watch videos from your phone, tablet, or computer. While doing dishes, waiting for clubs to finish…anytime, anywhere.
In the video below, Imogen Moore-Shelley and Lisa Christie discuss the Connected Minds Parent Course, key takeaways, as well as how to implement the strategies discussed.
Ready to get started?
Click “Add To Basket” below to start registration process.