Setting up my EF coaching practice
We’re excited to introduce our upcoming three-week short course, led by Leadership & Career Coach, Matt Rossler.
This short course, commencing in March 2024, is the perfect next step after you’ve completed your EF Coach Training Level 1 course.
It’s designed exclusively for professionals who have already earned their EF Coach Training Level 1 accreditation through Connections in Mind.
What to expect:
- Pre-learning material: Ahead of each live session, you will need to reserve 2-3 hours per week to watch the Learning Videos on the website as well as to complete the reflective exercises in your Handbook.
- Mastermind sessions: Three x 2 hour live sessions (including breaks) will be hosted by Matt, giving delegates the opportunity to expand on the reflective pre-learning material, ask Matt your questions, and engage in peer learning through group activities and breakout rooms.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Clearly articulate your coaching niche
- Understand the foundational elements of a coaching program and how it can work
- Create your own unique coaching program for your target clientele
- Identify how much you can confidently charge
- Understand the minimum requirements to operate as a professional coach
- Gain the tools and the confidence to connect with your first paying clients
- Connection with other like-minded, passionate coaches who are on the same journey as you!
Our live training dates
Wednesdays 7-9pm GMT
- 13th March 6.45pm – 15 minutes Tech Check-in
- 13th March 7.00pm – Session 1: Nailing my Niche
- 20th March 7.00pm – Session 2: What’s my Offering?
- 27th March 7.00pm – Session 3: Under the Hood
Here is a introduction course video from Matt
Ready to get started?
Click “Add To Basket” below to start registration process.
Availability: In stock