Enrolled: 35 students
Video: 30 minutes
Working memory is a key executive function. A strong working memory can help you hold information in your head more effectively and remember important information or tasks. Improving your working memory can help you keep on top of a variety of competing tasks and help you make better use of your time at home or at work.
Executive functions are a set of skills that allow us to direct our focus to plan, start, remember, and continue tasks: inhibition, cognitive flexibility and working memory.
This video takes a practical approach to boosting your working memory, demonstrating that these skills are critical to being effective and succeeding both at work and home.
What you will learn
- Understand working memory in relation to executive functions and neuroscience
- Use your working memory so that you can keep track of the little things in life
- Remember everything you need to do and get it done
- Improve overall cognitive function
- Chart their progress of how their memory is improving
- Enjoy more productivity in your life, as you are able to retain information and recall it when needed
Your Course Coach
Rachel Breskal is one of our dedicated executive function coaches who is dedicated to helping people find ways to succeed in their lives.
This video is aimed at anyone who struggles with working memory, or needs help with remembering things that must get done, whether in their personal or professional lives. Our executive function coaches work with adults, parents, professionals, adolescents and children.
“A great, short course which kept my attention and from which I am excited to try some of the strategies suggested’.