THE FUNDAMENTALS OF HEALING YOUR ADHD NERVOUS SYSTEM
- How anxiety, trauma and chronic stress are just not ‘in your head’
- The health risks of a dysregulated nervous system
- How to assess your current autonomic system state
- The 7 common mistakes people with ADHD make in their healing journey, and how to avoid them
- Top practices, exercises, habits and routines that engage the vagus nerve and support your nervous system during your healing journey
Who is facilitating?
Casey Anley is an educational psychologist with experience supporting secondary and tertiary students as well as adults to develop their EF skills. She is joined by Anna Daphna experienced Psychologist, mentor and EF coach.