This Webinar will be live on the 24th January 2022
You have chosen the time slot: 4.30 – 5.30pm GMT time
Who is this course for:
This course is designed for Educational Psychologists, Learning Support Professionals, SENCOs, SLT, Pastoral & Safeguarding Leads and any professional working alongside learners with additional needs in an education setting.
What prior knowledge is required?
Prior knowledge of executive functions and their associated skills will be expected.
We recommend completing our Introduction to Executive Function Skills short course (40 minutes) before joining this course.
What will I learn?
This course is designed to cover how EFD screening can benefit learners, teachers and schools, focusing on:
- Executive Function Skills Screening – the QR we use and its validity.
- Data collection methodology (computer based parent, teacher and student QRs)
- Using the data: Developmentally appropriate expectations, patterns and areas of focus.
- The use of EFD screening as part of a three step approach to supporting executive function skills development.
- Examples of whole school, year group, small group and 1:1 executive function skills support.