Your brain has such a remarkable habit-forming capability and can be used to your advantage – creating new habits. During this pre-recorded self help module we will be looking at using your brain to create new habits and maintaining them.
After this pre-recorded, self help module with Victoria Bagnall, Co Founder of Connections in Mind and executive function expert you will know :
- How long it takes to form a habit
- That you need to attach it to something else you do in a day
- What habit you want to create
- That each time you do something you are casting a vote for the person you want to become
- To think through the obstacles
- To create a workable plan
- How to stay motivated
Please note: This Masterclass is aimed at those who have a good understanding of executive functions. If you haven’t done so already, we recommend you take our Introduction to Executive Functions course.