Your brain has such a remarkable habit-forming capability and can be used to your advantage – creating new habits. During this pre-recorded self-help module, we will be looking at using your brain to create new habits and maintain them.
After this pre-recorded, self-help module with Victoria Bagnall, Co-Founder of Connections in Mind and Executive Function expert, you will know:
- how long it takes to form a habit
- that you need to attach it to something else you do in a day
- what habit you want to create
- that each time you do something you are casting a vote for the person you want to become
- to think through the obstacles
- to create a workable plan
- how to stay motivated.
Please note: This Masterclass is aimed at those who have a good understanding of executive functions. If you haven’t done so already, we recommend you take our Introduction to Executive Functions course.