Executive Function Coach Training
Connections in Mind is committed to improving access to executive function coaching for children and young people from all backgrounds. One way we do this is by providing world-class executive function coach training and accreditation.
Our online coach training course will consist of engaging discussions, group activities, role-plays and opportunities to ask questions from our experienced trainers. We will cover neuroscience & neuroplasticity, EFs & behaviour, key concepts underpinning EF coaching, key coaching skills, the Connections in Mind Connect, Collaborate, Support model of coaching and session design. Each week you will be provided with self-study videos and exercises to complete before the next session via CiM Learning.
Who is EF Coach Training for?
Our training is aimed at professionals already working with children, young people, or adults. It is perfect for teachers, teaching assistants, learning support professionals SENCo’s, educators, psychologists, inclusion managers, support workers, mentors, and coaches. Bespoke training can also be arranged within your school, charity or organisation.
Terms & Conditions of Coach Training
Please click HERE to view our Ts & Cs.
Our Training dates
- 24 Jan – Session1: Executive Functions, Neuroscience & Behaviour Change
- 31 Jan – Session 2: Coaching & Professional Skills
- 2 week gap no training
- 7 Feb – Session 3: Connection Phase
- 28 Feb – Session 4: Collaboration Phase
- 7 March – Session 5: Support Phase
- 10 May – Session1: Executive Functions, Neuroscience & Behaviour Change
- 17 May – Session 2: Coaching & Professional Skills
- 24 May – Session 3: Connection Phase
- June 7 – Session 4: Collaboration Phase
- June 14 – Session 5: Support Phase