Enrolled: 69 students
Duration: 30 minutes
Join our co-founder Victoria Bagnall as she teaches you to use empathy in your everyday life to build connection.
Through empathy students learn to understand each other, which helps them to build friendships based on positive relationships of trust. Taking the time to demonstrate empathy can also develop student-teacher relationships.
What you will learn
- The difference between empathy and sympathy
- A brief look at the neuroscience and psychology behind empathy
- A simple three-step approach to using empathy in your classroom(s)
- Five pitfalls to avoid
- Real life examples of the power of empathy at school
- A short quiz to consolidate your learning
Your Course Coach
Victoria Bagnall, is a pioneer in the field of executive function skills development and passionately believes that applying the latest developments in neuroscience is the key to unlocking the potential to flourish in all aspects of our lives. As a mother of 3 herself, Victoria understands the need for empathy in the home to have happy and harmonious families.