This Webinar will be live on the 22nd January at 4.30 – 5.30pm London time
Join Victoria Bagnall (Co-founder and MD of Connections in Mind) for this unique webinar, to dive into this scenario.
What you will take away from this webinar:
- Why maths word problems can be challenging
- Learn about the parts of the brain heavily involved in transitions (pre-frontal cortex and its cognitive functions)
- Learn which executive function skills are needed for maths word problems, and how to build these skills
- Understand why stress, lack of sleep, poor nutrition and other factors can influence effective computation of maths word problems.
- Practical solutions and support