Enrolled: 26 Students
Duration: 20 minutes
EF Coach Training Self-study Module 4 The Collaboration Phase
We talked in the first session about the three stages of our executive function approach
CONNECT – COLLABORATE – SUPPORT
In this self study series we are going to be looking in depth at the Collaborate Phase
We have prepared this handout with the slides from the videos: CORE SKILLS_ CCS Training Handout – Collaborate Phase
What do you need to do to prepare for the next session?
Your self study module this week included 7 tasks:
- SMART Goal Setting (Video & Quiz)
- Mental Contrasting (reading & exercise – from the handout)
- WOOP (Video & Quiz)
- Small Achievable Steps (Video & Quiz)
- Goals Summary (Research Reading)
- Clear Directions (reading & exercise – from the handout)
- Session design task – watch the video for more information about designing a session to have with your client on losing their phone.
The online group training session will comprise:
- Clear directions (group discussion)
- Session design (group activity)
- Role play: scaffolding & strategy/skill
Victoria Bagnall- Victoria, is a pioneer in the field of executive function skills development and passionately believes that applying the latest developments in neuroscience is the key to unlocking the potential to flourish in all aspects of our lives. As a mother of 3 herself, Victoria understands the need for empathy in the home to have happy and harmonious families.