“Gosh, I’ve got so much to do…but, I’m just going to clean the house, go buy groceries, and hop onto social media for a wee bit.”
Does this sound like you??
Procrastination can plague us all, and it can be a journey to get it under control.
Take a look at this bite-size module and accompanying nifty handout that will talk you through 5 easy hacks to gain control of your procrastination – for good!
After this pre-recorded, self-paced module with Casey Anley, educational psychologist at Connections in Mind, you will know:
- The ins and outs of procrastination
- Why we turn to procrastination
- The hidden effect it can have on your life
- What it is NOT, and how to treat yourself with self-compassion
- 5 easy to implement hacks to finally get things done