Does your to-do list manage you and not the other way around?
Do you find it difficult to estimate how long something might take?
Struggle to identify priorities in your to-do list?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these, then this module is for you!
We explore the reasons for your challenges with time estimation, as well as how to set up work schedules that work for your brain.
After this pre-recorded, self-paced module with Casey Anley, educational psychologist at Connections in Mind, you will know:
- The science behind your challenges with time
- How your executive functioning challenges influence your time estimation skills
- How to manage your time overwhelm
- The importance of prioritising, and how to make it work for you
- How to apply your new skills, step-by-step
- How to avoid common mistakes
* This course is best watched in conjunction with our Task Initiation Course – click here for access.